Wednesday

A LAMP FOR SPRING

Of course I bought it. It's green. 
Actually, it's not really meant to go here on the table--I just had a terrible case of Lamp Love in the Home Goods (Lamp Love is a serious medical condition, affecting millions of decor-attuned Americans, although my doctor keeps saying he hasn't heard of it. My accountant is equally ignorant). The emerald green with the grass green is not a great match, but I'll find another spot for it soon. It was just too fascinating a piece to pass up, and of course, it was only $49, and then it was only $40, when I found a small crack in the base and negotiated with the store manager.

Later, I did some digging online, and found the same lamp available at the Lamp Store for $120. The base is just fantastic.


I love the gold lining in the shade--it has a candlelight glow in the evening.

//Images, my own, and the lamp store//

6 comments:

Katherine said...

I saw two of these here in Raleigh and just about died. Sadly, I had to leave them at home goods because I just don't need another lamp. Very very cool.

Carol@6WilsonBlog.com said...

I am blown away by the lamp and the styling! I love it!!! And I'm loving your eclectic plates. What a find!

clara said...

love this green color!

Allison Hasel said...

I suffer from Lamp Love as well and own no less than 30 lamps! It is ridiculous! My husband threatens to leave me if I buy another lamp, that won't keep me from HomeGoods to see if I can find this lamp! :D

Unknown said...

Absolutely love it! The colour is amazing and that goledn base looks like ginger root :)
~Ana Smith | Carpet Cleaners Canonbury

Monnaie Ernakulam said...

Nice interior decoration!

Disclosure

Shop Hop, Great Steals, and some posts may include paid links. View our disclosure policy here.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails